My current email address is different than what eBahn Desktop thinks it is, but it won't let me change it. How can I update eBahn Desktop to recognize my current email address?
Applies to: eBahn 3
In order to update eBahn Desktop with your new email address, you need to do two things:
1. Update the email address on your account
- go to the Member Center https://www.bentleypublishers.com/membercenter
- click the 'Account' tab
- change your email address in the 'Login Information' box
- click 'Save Changes'. (This will log you out of the Member Center. You do not need to log back in to perform the next step.)
2. Update eBahn® Desktop's Profile information
- open eBahn® Desktop
- click 'License Manager' in the top menu
- select 'Profile'
- When asked if your computer is online, choose 'Yes'.
- Click 'Next' (The next three pages will display the new information)
- Your computer will need to be online to perform the second task.
- Please update your existing profile with your new information rather than creating a new profile.
|New email address - updating eBahn® Desktop https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/BYEL|