Abstract: Vista "User Accounts Control" (UAC) is part of the Vista operating system's security infrastructure. This article addresses adjusting settings in Vista "User Accounts Control" (UAC) to permit eBahn operation. It will show you how to Vista UAC to "ON."
Applies to: eBahn 3, Windows Vista
Turning the User Accounts Control "ON"
When the "Run this Program as Administrator" box in eBahn icon Properties is greyed out, you will need to turn the User Account Controls "ON"
- In the Control Panel, please choose the "User Accounts and Family Safety"
- Next, go into "User Accounts"
- Now click on "Turn User Account Control on or off"
- Check the box and press "okay"
Note: You will need to restart your computer in order to reflect this change.
- After you have reset the User Account Control, you will need to right-click on the eBahn icon, go to Properties>Compatibility and check off "Run this Program as Administrator"
eBahn should now run normally.
"Permission to use object denied" error https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/ZwMW
Minimum System Requirements https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/B4EL
Microsoft Vista https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/C4EL
Vista 64 bit Compatibility https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/hAMW
Microsoft Internet Explorer Compatibility https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/pIIg
Known technical issues https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/RgIW
|Vista - Turning the User Accounts Control "ON" in Vista https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/mgA-/|