- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of BentleyPublishers.com features.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the "What Information Can I Access?" section above.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Profile. (If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of BentleyPublishers.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
|What Choices Do I Have? https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/IwIW|