The content in Bentley Publishers Technical Discussion Forums is structured as follows:
- Forum Categories: Categories represent a collection of forums as well as other categories. Often, categories are used to organize forums into a tree structure so members can find the right discussions more easily.
- Forums: Forums are the areas where individual discussions take place as a listing of topics.
- Topics: Topics (also known as "threads") are the discussions that consist of one or more messages displayed as a list, or in a tree structure of messages and their replies.
- Messages: Messages are the individual discussion posts made by community members.
- Replies: Message replies are posts in response to other messages and are organized in a flat or threaded mode.
|How is forum content organized? https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/AwIW|