- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Abstract: Adjustment procedure for rain light sensor sesnitivity to rain.
Applies to: MINI Cooper: 2007-2011 (R56, R55, R57) with rain light sensor
- Turn igniton ON or idle engine with vehicle in park.
- Press BC button on turn signal stalk to scroll throguh on-board computer menu until SET/INFO is displayed.
- Once SET/INFO is displayed, press and hold BC button until menu changes.
- Windhsield wiper symbol with letter A will appear.
- Press and hold BC button to set.
- Use BC button to choose desired setting.
- Press and hold BC buttong to save setting.
Please read Warnings & Cautions before proceeding with any work on your vehicle