It is necessary to perform TPMS initialization after correcting tire pressure, a tire
change or a wheel change.
1. Start the engine but do not drive off.
2. Press the rocker switch on the steering column stalk until the "initializing tire failure
indicator" function is shown in the instrument cluster.
3. Confirm the display by briefly pressing the BC button on the steering column stalk.
4. Press and hold the BC button on the steering column stalk for approx. 5 seconds
until the RDW display lights up in the instrument cluster. The tire failure indicator is
now ready for initialization. If no tick is shown in the display, this indicates that the
tyre failure indicator cannot be initialized due to a fault.
5. Release the BC button to conclude initialization.