- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Abstract: Reset procedure for tire pressure monitoring system
Applies to: MINI Cooper: 2007-2011 (R56, R55, R57)
- Check and set tire pressure on all four tires.
- Press BC button on turn signal stalk to scroll through on-board computer menu.
- When SET/INFO is displayed press and hold BC button until SET is displayed.
- Use BC button to scroll to TPM Reset. A picture of a tire and the phrase ACTIVE RESET will be displayed on screen.
- Press and hold BC button until RESTTING is displayed.
- Drive vehicle. TPMS warning light will go out when system resets.
Please read Warnings & Cautions before proceeding with any work on your vehicle