Abstract: Setting 'Compatibility Mode' in Windows Vista
1. Right-click on the Start Button
2. Select "Explore" to open Windows Explorer
3. Navigate to, and select the C: drive of your computer
4. Navigate to, and select the file named "ebahn.exe"
- the file extension may be hidden (so it appears as simply "ebahn") - look for the file type "Application"
5. Right-click on the ebahn.exe file and select 'Properties'
6. Select the 'Compatibility' tab at the top of the popup
7. Use the drop-down menu to select 'Windows XP SP2', then hit 'Apply' and 'OK'
|Vista Compatibility Mode https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/A4CiAw|