Why should I upgrade?
If you are using a previous edition of eBahn® Desktop, you may be eligible for an upgrade to eBahn® version 3.
What products are eligible?
eBahn® version 2 products (including v.2.5 and v.2.54) with an equivalent eBahn 3 content pack are eligible for upgrade.
eBahn® version 1 products are no longer eligible for upgrade.
Easy online upgrades are available at https://www.bentleypublishers.com/membercenter/ebahn-upgrade.
Upgrading from eBahn version 2 to eBahn version 3 offers significant user enhancements.
- eBahn version 3 now includes 2 License serial numbers for installation on 2 computers.
- eBahn version 3 is designed to function with Windows XP and Windows 2000, and in most cases will run successfully on Windows Vista as well.
- Transfers between computers can be done by you through either the eBahn application or in your Bentley Publishers Member Center Profile.
- eBahn version 3 includes 5 Transfers per serial number, per calendar year.
- eBahn version 3 includes 1 Year of email Support and Vehicle Updates and 60 days of telephone support.
Upgrading to eBahn version 3 also includes the latest Repair Information content, such as:
- Repair Manuals
- Campaign Circulars
- Component Locations
- Tech Tips
- Technical Bulletins
- Maintenance Schedules
And most important, your upgrade to eBahn version 3 includes 1 year of access to online updates, so your eBahn installation can remain as up to date as possible.
Currently, an eBahn® License upgrade from version 2 to 3 is FREE. Upgrades of the Reader and Content are also required. Reader and Content upgrades by download are free, or you can purchase a DVD with the Reader and Content for $9.95 plus shipping. The upgrade give you access to updated repair information and the new eBahn® Reader Version 3.1 (or higher), a $129.95 value when purchased separately.
Upgrade walk-through https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/1gAW
|Benefits of Upgrading from eBahn 2 to eBahn 3 https://wiki.bentleypublishers.com/x/EwQW|